Search This Blog

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Time

Hi everyone!

Time flies!  Again it has been too long!  I was helping my own dad recently and I have a new appreciation for nurses and nurses aides, and for my dad!  Everyone wants to be comfortable, including our resident bunny rabbit.

Timothy the Rabbit is getting ready for winter with his new blanket, and his "mom" Marna brought pictures to share of his "fixing" his new blanket to his taste.






Housaekeeping can help Timothy as they wash Linens and towels for Canterbury residents once a week.

It's great to be back at Canterbury, the best kept secret in West Hartford.
If you have any questions about our services give me a call at 860.232-4833 or email me at
canterburyretirement@yahoo.com

Also, Happy New Year (belated) to our Jewish friends.

Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment