Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Gratitude

Hi Everyone!

I just asked someone what he was grateful for and I realized that I am grateful for being the hub here at The Canterbury.  We all need somewhere safe to "land", and we usually call that place home.

The office is an integral part of this home, it is the hub, the safe place to land.

I am lucky to be able to help and be here for our residents.  It is an honor and a privilege.

With whom or where is your safe place to land?

It is a beautiful day today, this first day of February!  I hope you readers get outside and breathe the fresh air.

Happy February!

Get ready for Valentine's Day - one resident suggested we make that hug everybody day, "and instill in each other that we all love one another".

 I couldn't have said it better myself!

I wish you all a wonderful month full of love!

Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment